San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 80 pack
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Description of San Francisco Bay OneCup, Fog Chaser, 80 pack
Fog Chaser - a Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup
The Fog chaser
A blend of our favorite coffees to lift away the morning 'fog'. Central and South American coffees, all choice, high grown, and handpicked. The result is a full bodied and well balanced coffee a real eye opener that works hand in hand with the Keurig Range of Coffee Makers
What About The Coffee Farmers?
To many coffee roasters, green bean procurement means a phone call to a broker in New York. But by going straight to source, we are able find better coffee – while at the same time, changing lives for the better. You see, coffee farming is like betting your life savings on something, without knowing the odds, the outcome, or the payback.
If there is a glut, prices will crash, and you could be out of business. There could be a storm at the wrong moment, which knocks all of the flowers off of the coffee trees or buries the farm in mud.
Or a fungus could wipe out your trees – and your livelihood – for years to come. Our farmers are like family to us, and we want them to do well. We guarantee our farmers a profit – and a comfortable life. We also help them with improved farming methods, environmentally responsible practices, crop yield increases, and producing better coffee.
But suppose we had a great idea for a coffee farmer to try – and it didn’t work out, and hurt his crop? Not good. So, we try our ideas out on our own coffee farms. We have over 3,000 acres from where we try to develop better tasting coffee. We also try other ideas which can lead to increased yields, more natural production methods, and more consistent, higher quality milling and processing methods.
Many of our employees have been with us for 10, 20, even 30 years and more, and some even have sons and daughters here now! Our approach to farming, milling, roasting, packaging and selling coffee is different than any other company.
Our goals are simple: Produce the best coffee possible. Offer it at a reasonable price. Improve the lives of all of those around us. And be respective of our environment.
To us, our employees, our farmers, and our customers are all family. And we treat them as such. For more information, please see our official site – and thank you for considering us.
- Our San Francisco Bay One Cup FogChaser is a blend of our favorite coffees to lift away the morning "fog." These Central and South American coffees are all choice selected, high altitude, shade grown and handpicked. The result is caffeinated full-bodied and well balanced medium dark roast coffee - a real eye-opener you will love! We use only the best low acid, 100% Arabica coffee beans to ensure our coffee is the best tasting coffee to be found for your Keurig K-Cup style brewers and other single serve brewing systems.
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers. Our OneCups are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer, and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our OneCups are made from plant-based renewable resources, designed to offer a French Press experience to your single serve coffee, maximizing flavor and providing a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop.
- Now you can have the highest quality coffee through the convenience of your singe serve brewer. OneCups mesh bottoms allow us to package the freshest product possible, just open up one of these bags and smell it for yourself! The OneCup pods are comprised of wood pulp lidding, a corn ring and mesh coffee filter. The end result? A more environmentally friendly, certified kosher, single serve coffee option with a great taste, allowing you to taste the difference, while you make a difference.
- For the last 35 years our mission has been to find the world's finest Arabica varieties, roast them for the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere, at the lowest possible price, all while making the world a better place. Our coffee is grown responsibly, Fairly Traded and Grown For Good (see details about our Community Aid Programs below), we strive to improve the lives of each person we work with including the farmers, retailers, our employees, and you, our customers.
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.